2012年11月14日星期三

Beats By Dre In Ear un heroism livings

Is restraining tears to nod:"Such many thanks elder brother."
At this time, two soldiers all already understand I brothers 2 people fight life and death mutually, the Cao holds to want to obstruct, can he but not voice.The whole battlefield is utter silence, only the Jing ensign is or so to shake to send in the breeze.All of everyone's vision are on my brothers.Bore clearly already the eyeful was restraining tears, prepared to feel a final outcome.The Cao holds to stare at battlefield and has already prepared feeling as well.He is turning head to hope, think that the person of life changes me back, Xu Shu Chong shakes head.The Cao holds one to give a deep sigh and returns to body to shut eyes.Zhang Liao is also to have excruciating pain in the chest, he also wants to go to battle to call me to return to, can slowly Shu a hold tight his Ma Ji, hurtle him to shake head language not.Zhang Liao cant not bear to, the tears is long to flow.
Battlefield in the center, I present arms to salute:"Elder brother pleased."Zhao Yun nods and no longer answers.We two brotherses finally on the battlefield tore to kill together.Along with two fight a horse of close to, two handles grow a mutually touching of the gun, the both parties person's hearts all clench tight.In fact circumferential persons all understanding Zhao Yun isn't my opponent, I ain't only an age to ascend younger than him 20 many year old, more important my skill in martial arts is original more taller than him.But now battlefield of I double the eyes become blind, and I ain't likely to do utmost naturally.
I feel Zhao Yun Qiang's strength shortage and discover that he unexpectedly didn't make an effort as well while canning be our two gunses to mutually hand over.Although I can't see his facial expression,I can imagine his eyes, definitely is full of painful with self-reproach.I understood his root be want to hurt in the my hand.My tears brushes of flowed down, how to all can not lift the long gun in the hand.
Zhao Yun sees my air contain difference, although he doesn't know my eyes have been already discarded, can understand I think, shout at top of voice:"The battlefield of man, should place life and death of brain after, how could do the Tai of children?Haven't I taught you?"Finish saying, add a strength on the hand, hurtled to come up.
I tooth a bite:"The younger brother is getting more understand."Two horse interleaves, two guns are again and pretty and together.Immediately, the whole field is covered with by our 2 people's vehemence.
Ten recruit, 20 recruit, 50 recruit, 100 recruit ……two handle the long gun reflected to shoot in the setting sun or so seethe, hand over mutually Hui to reflect.The war horse that waits us again separates and puts a cachinnation at the same time.Zhao Yun Dao"son jade, your skill in martial arts at is an elder brother on, I today the true fully enjoy is also."
I also say with smile:"Elder brother today with younger brother one war, just take out true skill, I but be subjected to a benefit rather many."The Zhao Yun heroism livings:"Like, we again once come."I also one Be long to smile, clapped a horse to face up.
Is several to recruit later on, crevice take advantage o two horses to again shunt, recite in my heart:"Let ,down each elder brother, let Cao down to hold, if make me encore, I will definitely make you get deserved everything.I went."Listen to Zhao Yun clap a horse since then of voice, I smile, didn't again present arms and just faced up.
Zhao Yun hopes I come up to, that smiling face on the face still keeps so acquainting with, so can kiss.He looking at me and was like 26 year agos to just see me of of the shape was full of desire and innocent smiling face.
I lightly smile to ask him:"The elder brother can still remember at the beginning you teach I how to ride a horse, how carry a gun?"Zhao Yun obviously has already been led by me into recall in, he also soft-voiced answer:"How doesn't the meeting remember?That time of you are still a kid!"
I the low low ground sing:"The Ru holds a my hand and teaches me how to gallop about Yu in a sky;The Ru holds a my hand and teaches me how to smile Ao at the Jiang;The Ru holds a my hand, is me to tidy up luggage;The Ru holds my horse and sends me the week to visit everywhere.I will return to go now, can the Ru sing for me?"Zhao Yun's vision was full of a confusing color, I began a gun to stab past, Zhao Yun by instinct open and hope my eyes with passed a gun to come over, be like he taught my marksmanship in those early years.
I also smile to present arms to up face.On Zhao Yun Qiang a tight, the voice of Mao Pa listen to again, feel not good.When he concentrate spirit again to see, his silver gun has already stabbed to go into my chest.But my Teng gun be used by me inside the dint and break for the sake of 3.People of battlefield looking at this act all surprised Be getting more foolish.Zhao Yun shouts loudly 1, lets go of a loose gun and robbed to come over.I begin the silver gun of grasping the chest, feel blood slowly run off come, an appearance of white dress think the blood Qin is getting reder, one in heart detailed peace quiet, I finally can set free.I raised head and listenned to a shouting of body precursor empress a voice and smiled.Wait Zhao Yun will I from embrace down right away, Zhang Liao and Xu Shu also arrived to.
Bore clearly with Cao hold all in the middle of remaining mum, looking at a field.Battlefield in the center, I depend in Zhao Yun's bosom, the tiny Zhan begins into his face to explore:"Do not know the elder brother's hair again white how much?The son jade really wants to see again your to touch kind."
Zhao Yun in a soft voice weeps over:"Your eyes?……Why, why meeting so?"
I smile:"The elder brothers all know me, I once said, is dead and also want to die in the elder brothers under charge, so I just would like to ah!"
3 people are silent, I hear them suppressing of weep over a voice, hold Zhao Yun's hand to ask him:"Elder brother, the younger brother has been wanting to ask you a matter.If at the beginning I chose that the independence chases deer world for the lord, will you help me?"
Zhao Yun Yi Zhan:"I don't know as well.The boon had already known to meet to me on the king ……"
I fist his hand:"The road that at the beginning has never chosen to compete for hegemony didn't stand opposite with elder brother, I was still very delighted.To this, my this present life is without the regrets."Again to Zhang Liao and Xu Shu:"Execuse me,dr dre beats, the son jade fool you this time."3 people finally cry bitterly to make a noise.
I raise to go into a bosom hard and take out a few letters that I have already readied to:"Elder brother, this is what feather writes to a various Ge military adviser, the elder brother transmits for me;Four elder brothers, this gives you, turn for me male to the Cao, you say Zhao Yu to him if have future life, settle be mutually report."
Listen to three to depressively weep over a voice, I smile to them:"The son jade really needed to walk this time, return plum flower country villa.Our own house to go home.I can accompany the eldest brother to drink, can play flute for three elder brothers.I am really happy, true.You should not be sad for me, should be happy for me!"
Zhao Yun and Zhang Liaos have already painfully sad of could not say words to come.Xu Shu is restraining tears to say with smile:"Younger brother Yu don't worry, four elder brothers will definitely send you go home of, return us of house.Four elder brothers will accompany yours all the way, you aren't lonesome."
I slightly once pulled their hand:"The first is a brothers, life long is a brothers.Can remember the friend's feeling, the righteousness of brothers, not and mutually leave.The regrettable son jade can not accompany you anymore.Substitute me toward five elder brothers, six elder brothers say that a son jade this present life let , we gathered together again after a hundred years, together alcohol rush limits of the earth good."3 people looking at me and put out strength to nod.
"This present life my Zhao Yu can get seven elder brothers love pity, die also Be getting more happy."I smile, slowly shut last eyes.Lightly sing:"Has five on sky square the Xi is located in nine states;I living chaotic Xi, the rains and winds are aery;The gold Ge bicycle Xi steps absolute being state, the sword Dan piano heart Xi, the righteousness knots heroic;Red-blooded full chamber Xi, genuine feeling true righteousness, I drink to heart's content Xi now and smile to see gratitude and revenge;The heavy star orders some Xi and goes into my dream, the bright moon Hao Yu Xi, I return native district;Original gentleman Mo Bei Xi, it is one song to is my song, treat the pleasant breeze come to Xi, I am pleased for gentleman."Originally die is so easy, so fine affair.
The setting sun of far mountain shines on like the battlefield of blood.Zhao Yun embraces Zhao Yu's corpse body and stands betwixt, Zhang Liao and the Ci both sides of Xu Shu Huan.Hope in the middle of the bosom I take the noodles smiling to permit, Zhao Yun doesn't know what should one do.Xu Shu light tone way:"Son elder brother dragon, hand over to me the son jade, I take him home."Zhao Yun shakes head and embraces Zhao Yu more tightly, answer way:"We go home together.Son jade, the elder brother sends you to go home."
The voice started spreading to repeatedly weep over in two soldiers.The bore draws a deep sigh clearly, the order withdraws troops camp once.The Cao holds a wet eye dim moonlight, mumbling to oneself:"Zhao Zi Yu is that I harmed you!"The figure that stares at 3 people, waves hand to issue order soldier is once.In the evening, the commander-in-chief of both sides without previous arrangement wants to arrange a fiesta debt in the battlefield side, both parties' soldier walks to a , hope one eye with each other, very the tacit understanding ground took a fiesta debt.This war finally falls in a purdah because of Zhao Yu's dead.
The Cao holds the letter of lookinging at Zhao Yu and keeps sheding tears, he finishes seeing a life a person behind will Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论